We came across some great reads this week that we think you’ll enjoy. From social media news, entrepreneurial advice and tips on running a successful business, we’ve got you covered!
- This just in: Barbie now comes in varying shapes and sizes. – Time
- Did you know? 80% of Facebook Ad dollars come from mobile. – Fast Company
- Check out the top 10 most influential brands in Canada for 2015. – Marketing Magazine
- 4 things entrepreneurs can learn from Denmark’s work culture. – Forbes
- What the top 25 most-followed Instagram accounts tell us about the social media platform. – TechCrunch
- You can now add friends on Snapchat by sharing a personalized URL. – Gizmodo
- What matters more than customer satisfaction? Emotional connection. – Harvard Business Review
- Shots fired! Mark Cuban, Chris Sacca, and Paul Graham Spar Over ‘Shark Tank’ on Twitter. – INC.
- Cool. A Cube that lets you capture colours on any surface and is perfect for anyone who works with colour. – Design Taxi
Got a great read to share? Tweet it to us @BrainStation.