How to tweet successfully – Medium
- For tweets with images, shorter tweets of 20 to 40 characters did best
- For tweets without images, longer tweets of 120 to 140 characters did best
- The most popular tweet length was 80 characters or more
- Tweets with images received more engagement than tweets without images
- Tweets without links got more retweets, favorites, and replies than tweets with links
- Engagement for tweets with hashtags seems to rise steadily all the way to 4 hashtags per tweet
5 ways to use fan content to improve ROI – Social Media Examiner
Discover five ways to drive ROI with user-generated content campaigns on social media.
Stop selling, start sharing. What social media’s all about – Social Media Today
- You’re on social media to make people happy – your ongoing presence on social media should be designed to keep people happy.
- Be creative. Be original. Be funny if you like. Be a fun brand. And don’t take yourself too seriously.
- … you’re delivering value. And people everywhere love value.
- We learned it in kindergarten: People don’t like people who don’t share.
In spite of the positives, the rise of influencer marketing has also led to many questions, like how to select the right influencer agency or measure ROI. This article shares the five most important things to know before you begin your first influencer campaign.