Got an idea? You could win a trip to SXSW, $5,000 cash + $25,000 in seed funding.
Hack for a cause. Budweiser and BrainStation are teaming up for the Tackle Impossible Startup Challenge to help champion designated driving by creating an app, an ad campaign, a new product…inspire us!
When: January 29th – 31st at BrainStation Toronto.
We’re looking for enthusiastic designers, web developers, entrepreneurs, consultants, marketers and creative thinkers. Teams will come up with ways to make roads safer, then present them to a panel of judges for the chance to win $25,000 in investment capital and a trip to South by Southwest Interactive to present their idea to another panel of experts.
The Grand Prize
● $5,000 cash prize
● $25,000 in seed funding to be used to fully develop their idea
● Six weeks of mentorship and idea refinement
● Travel and accommodations four days and three nights to Austin, Texas for SXSW 2016
The 2nd prize:
● $2,500 cash prize to be divided equally among the team
The 3rd prize:
● $1,000 cash prize to be divided equally among the team
Registration closes January 24th – Apply today and help us empower designated drivers!