Nicole Parmar hosted a great Digital Marketing workshop in Vancouver on Monday, and wanted to share some of her key insights! Check them out here.
15 Step Digital Marketing Plan
1. Build Your Plan: MAP IT OUT! What are your objectives?
2. Build Your Sales Funnel: Brand > Create > Content > Build = LOYAL CUSTOMERS
3. Target Intenders: MAKE engagement painfully easy and obvious.
4. Focus on Search Terms: SEO – what are your competitors paying?
5. Competitive Audit: FOCUS on your top 5 competitors (Bonus Tool = SpyFu)
6. Topics of Interest: In-market audience vs. Affinity interests: How intenders interact with content inside and outside of your brand.
7. Interest Velocity: Increases in interest are IMPORTANT to observe and take advantage of, as are decreases!
8. Devices: MOBILE! MOBILE! MOBILE! Focus on mobile!
9. Gaps In Coverage: Make sure you aren’t missing any PERSONA’s.
10. Editorial Calendar: STOP spamming your customers! Build content contribution.
11. Prove out Assumptions: TEST everything! A/B testing is important!
12. KPI’s, COA, ROI’s & Unit Economics: NO VANITY METRICS! Focus on your sales cycle, measure everything, and break everything you do down to a unit economic.
13. Re-engage Your Audience: DON’T forget this step! Most people do!
14. Loyalty & Referrals: Find out your NPS.
15. Discoveries & Redo’s: STOP what’s not working and START new campaigns!
What’s in Nicole’s TOOLBOX:
Mention: A media monitoring app for brands to obtain filtered, organized, and prioritized info from the web and social networks
Socedo: Helps you leverage social media to discover and qualify leads through automated engagement
Personapp: Allows you to create and share quick, lightweight personas using a simple lean framework
Canva: Create beautiful designs and documents
Openr: Turn everything you share into action
Interested in learning more about Digital Marketing? Check out more on the course here.